SUPPORTING DENTISTS AND DENTAL STAFF
FOCUS PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS (1 DAY)
Cheryl’s professional photography training will include: –
- Practical, hands-on training in a step-by-step process using a digital SLR camera for taking a full series of clinical photographs
- Tips on maximising photo opportunities
- What equipment to use when taking a full series of dental photographs – especially for great makeover photographs (at the end of treatment)
- Benefits of showing potential patients comparison cases
- Flexibility regarding training sessions which can also include a Friday, Saturday or Sunday
- The advantages of building a professional and impressive portfolio of photographs
- Maximising advertising and marketing potential through innovative photography
- Benefit from Cheryl’s expertise as a Treatment Co-Ordinator using various communication skills when liaising with different patient personalities
- Full telephone and email support.
- Guidance on which camera equipment to purchase (visit www.photomed.net for the recommended supplier – in the USA
- The photography training is held at the clients’ Dental Practice only. Therefore no shared facilities or professionals from other practices.
Only £999 + plus travel (and hotel expenses if required).
- The fee includes a 6-hour training session as a full day course.
- Groups of 9 or under
- 1 camera needed per 3 people
- Bespoke courses tailored to your needs also possible